Friday, December 13, 2013

This class have been an inspiration for me. I have learned so many things that I will use in my future and it has really prepared me for marriage and relationships in general. I have learned about the challenges that marriage is facing because of current situations in the world. I have learned about the 4 different types of love: agave, storge, eros, phillia. We talked about the different stages of dating and why dating a lot of people is crucial and extremely beneficial to marriage. One of my favorite topics was the different roles of men and women. We talked about how men and women have equal roles, they just encompass different aspects of life. They have different obligations and roles that are natural. Men and women compliment each other and help support each other and that is one reason it is good for them to be different.
We also talked about the difference in culture and class. We defined both of these and talked about how society and the world in general view these two ideas. We also talked about parenting and children. We learned the different types of parenting and which one is most effective and influential for children. We also discussed the challenges that newly wed couples face and how those problems can be solved. Another topic that I thoroughly enjoyed was talking about children and both the blessings and challenges they can bring into a marriage.
Overall, I have learned so many important things in this class that I will forever carry with me. I have been changed because of the things that I have learned inside this classroom. I feel so much more prepared for so many different stages of my life after this class. I have the tools necessary to build and sustain a healthy marriage and household. I have also learned skills that are helpful and effective for family and friend relations. This class was extremely helpful and interesting, I am sad to end it.

No comments:

Post a Comment